The Elder Scrolls 5 – Skyrim: How To Get Unlimited XP
The Elder Scrolls 5 – Skryim offers you hours upon hours of fun. The world is vast and the fun exploits plentiful. You also get to earn skill points and build a character you will come to love. While playing, however, you may find yourself wanting to max out your stats so that you will be somehow more able to defend yourself in Skyrim. There is glitch that can bring each of your skills up to 100.
Here are the steps to taking advantage of this glitch:
- Complete the Hermaeus Mora daedric quest to get hold of the Oghma Infinium book.
- With book in hand go to your bookshelf and activate the shelf.
- You will not be storing the book. You will instead, read it from your menu screen. You will get to choose from among three paths.
- Go to your book inventory by backing out one screen. Store the book on the shelf.
- Then back out of the menu. Target the book you just put on the shelf. Choose the “Read Orghma Infinium” option.
- You don’t have to read the book immediately. When the book opens up to the paths gain, choose “do not read.” Take the book from the shelf
- Go back to step two, where you activate your shelf. Keep on going through the cycle to max your stats.