Mass Effect 3: A Guide to ME3 Item Packs
In Mass Effect 3’s multiplayer co-op, you have to deal with item packs. What is up with those? Instead of buying or hunting for some special weapons, you may unlock everything with the help of Recruit, Spectre or Veteran packs. Each of the packs may be bought using either credits or even real money. You are making some sort of gamble with each purchase, which serves up a random unlockable item – new mods, species or weapons.
Here is some more information about the item packs:
- Each unlock is random. So, there is some luck involved.
- The Recruit Pack is worth 5,000 credits. After running out of items that are Common and Uncommon, you may start unlocking Rare and even Ultra Rare items.
- You can acquire any weapon ten times. If you acquire a particular weapon multiple times, you get to upgrade the weapon’s level.
- Weapon mods may be acquired more than ones. Other items that may also be acquired several times are Cobra Missile Capaity, Medi-Gel, Thermal Clips and yet other bonuses.
- The Spectre Pack is the most expensive, at 60,000 credits. It does come with the opportunity to provide any of the available unlocks: From Common and Uncommon to Rare and Ultra Rare.
- The Veteran Pack is worth 20,000 credits. It provides a chance to unlock Common and Uncommon, as well as Rare items.