Call of Duty – Black Ops: Access the Thunder gun or the Ray gun
The following tip shows you how to acquire access to the Thunder gun or the Ray gun on Kino der Toten map. On this map your will discover a magic box. Before you acquire the box set the look sensitivity very low to 1. Buy the box. Shoot in the air near the top lid. When you get back on the ground, spin around. When you are facing the box shoot the open lid again. This will give you a 45% chance of getting a ray gun, a 40% chance of scoring another weapon, and a 15% chance of getting a thunder gun.
Keep doing the action to increase your chances – repeating the sequence above boosts your ray gun chances to 65%, 25% chance for thunder gun, and 10% chance of another weapon. Do the sequence above again with 5 sensitivity, your chances are up to 60% ray gun, 15% thunder gun, and 50% of another weapon. If you try to buy the box without doing anything you have a 50% chance of getting a ray gun, 15% chance of a thunder gun, and 25% chance of obtaining another weapon.