WWE ’12: Unlock All Characters
WWE ’12 creates an exciting wrestling universe populated with several characters featuring voices of real WWE wrestlers. You can choose to play these characters and players can unlock them as they proceed through the game but with some help, they can be unlocked at your bidding. See the character list below and how they can be successfully unlocked at any time while in gameplay.
How to Unlock:
- Arn Anderson: View Villain story scene at the Royal Rumble.
- Booker T: View 8-1 scene of Hero Story, after Booker appear in Husky Harris match with Jacob Cass.
- Brock Lesna: Win a one-on-one wrestling match.
- Demolition (Ax and Smash): Be a Tag Team champion.
- Eddie Guerrero: View 7-1 scene of Hero Story, after your match as Eddie Gerrero against Rey Mysterio.
- Edge: View Villain Battle Royal scene.
- Goldust: Allow Cody Rhodes to win a wrestling match. As Cody attacks his own opponent, Goldust will appear to rescue the opponent.
- Kevin Nash: Enter 5-2 scene of Outsider Story, in the locker room after HHH is slammed by Kevin Nash.
- Michelle McCool: Get a Divas Championship win.
- Mr. McMahon: View Steel Cage Match scene in the Hero Story
- Ricky Steamboat: View Royal Rumble scene in the Hero Story.
- Road Warriors (Hawk and Animal): View 10-1 scene in the Hero Story 10-1 scene, after the appearance of Animal in the Kofi Kingston match with Jacob Cass.
- Shawn Michaels: Win the Elimination Chamber and use Undertaker.
- Sin Cara: Be an Intercontinental champion.
- Stone Cold Steve Austin: Use Champion to defend your WWE Championship; or view the Wrestlemania scene in the Outsider Story.
- Vader: View 6-5 scene in the Hero Story after defeating Vader in the wrestling ring and a match-play with Tyson Kidd