The Legend of Zelda – Skyward Sword: Gratitude Crystal Locations
You can only look for Gratitude Crystals that are not related to side quests at night. You can find them around Skyloft. There are 15 gratitude crystals in all. Before searching for these crystals, however, you must finish the Lost Child side quest first.
Skyloft Gratitude Crystal
Crystals that can be obtained after The Race:
- In Link’s room.
- On the base of the Tower of Light in Skyloft.
- Behind a tree in the large pumpkin patch, near the resident halls, on Skyloft.
- In Parrow and Orielle’s house, under the Bazaar. These are the brother and sister from the Missing Sister Side Quest.
- Walk northwest of the Bazaar and drop off a ledge. Between the sections of wood plank walkway you’ll find this Crystal.
- In a plant by the upper entrance to the Knight Academy in Skyloft (inside).
- Walk off the edge of the cliff by the windmill on the west side of town.
- Take the path through Waterfall Cave. On the far side is a Crystal by the Bird Statue.
- Take the path through Waterfall Cave. On the far side is a Crystal where you freed your Crimson Loftwing.
Crystals that can be obtained after getting the Beetle
- In the rafters of the Sparring Hall. Use the Beetle to grab it.
- Fall asleep in Beedle’s bed in Beedle’s Shop. When you wake up you’ll be on Beedle’s Island at night. A Gratitude Crystal is in the propellers of his ship. Collect it with the Beetle.
Crystals that can be obtained after getting the Clawshots
- On a floating island above Waterfall Cave. Grapple up here with theClawshots using the vines. This is in the water at the edge of the falls. You may be able to get it with the Beetle from the ground.
- In Zelda’s room. You can see it through a crack in Karane’s wall. In order to get there, you will need the Clawshots. Climb up to the roof of the Knight Academy and aim your Clawshots under the roof of the chimney. Let go and fall down into a room above the Bath. Climb through the small hole and drop down into Zelda’s room. You will see the Crystal in the room. A Heart Piece can also be found in the room in Zelda’s cabinet. And don’t forget to sit in her chair and read her diary!
Pumpkin Landing Gratitude Crystals
- In the pumpkin shed on Pumpkin Landing
- There is a Gratitude Crystal in the Lumpy Pumpkin on Pumpkin Landing on the second floor