Final Fantasy 13-2: Find Fragment Crystals to Earn Skills
Mystic, who is located in Final Fantasy 13-2’s Serendipity on the map’s south-western part, can grant you Fragment Skills. You gain those skills once you give him fragment crystals corresponding to those skills.
Here is how you can target particular skills:
Your jumping distance, as well as hang time, will be increased. You can get hold of the corresponding crystals after you have gone through episode 5, at that point when you are trying to snatch Noel away from a world of dreams inside Dying World 700AF.
- This skill will help you get 25% discounts when shopping for items. You can get hold of the corresponding crystals from the same moment as Anti-Gravity Jump.
- You will have better chances against stronger and rarer enemies. You can get hold of this skill after you have completed the side quest called Paradox Professor in Academy 400AF.
- To get hold of this music playing while you ride a Chocobo, get hold of all the monster and bounty hunter pieces of crystal.
- You need all 160 shards of crystals to earn this skill, which enables you to speed up cut-scenes and gameplay.
- Collect Yaschas Massif crystal fragments if you want to gain this skill, which increases or decreases encounter rate according to preference.
Eye of the Goddess
- With this skill, you can control the camera while watching the cut scenes. You need to collect fragments of the following: Bresha Ruins 005AF, New Bodhum 003, Sunleth Waterscape 300AF (Episode 1 to 3), Oerba 200AF, Yaschas Massif 010 AF and Yaschas Massif 01x AF.