Syndicate: Where to Find Cards on Milestones 12 to 15
Here is how you can look for the business cards on Milestones 12 to 15:
On Milestone 12, you have to look for four hidden cards.
- To find Card 16, turn to you right into a small storehouse. While on the ground level, look for some metal shelves, which you can find by the stairs at the back. Check the right corner.
- To find Card 17, you will hear someone, a man, who looks as if he is talking to himself while you trek the underground tunnels. Move forward and take the right turn as the path forks later on. Move on and take a short right detour. Proceed and go through a door that leads to a small room. You will find a drunk man there. You will then find the card lying on the floor next to the man.
- To find Card 18, go back out into the streets, where it is raining. You will spot a club that sports pink lights. Don’t go there but go to an alley across from it. Go down the steps from that alley to find a dumpster where you can rummage for the card.
- To find Card 19, go enter a building that looks like it belongs to a cult. When you are inside, turn to the right where you will find the cashier’s booth. The car is inside that booth. How do you get in, though? You have to go in through the hallway and enter the door at the back.
On Milestone 13, you only need to find one card.
- To find Card 20, use a cargo elevator to get to your first big area. Go to the back where you can find some metal boxes stacked up. You will find the card on one of the metal boxes.
On Milestone 14, you have to find three business cards.
- To find Card 21, you will fall through a hole on the floor and then move along a narrow hall. Then, you have to go inside a tiny backroom where the pipes are found in the center, twisted somewhat confusingly. Go up using the steps to get to the point where those pipes open up as a support as a platform. You can crawl on that platform. Use a couple of pipes to go around and find the hidden card.
- To find Card 22, blast off a mine out of three EMP mines found in the hallway. Turn to the left and you will see that the railings have a hole in which you can jump down onto an alcove. Look for the card at the back, on the left corner.
- To find Card 23, you have to get into an area, fighting to do so using a flamethrower. Get inside a lobby using a couple of automatic doors, which are made of wood. Go to the reception desk, on which you will find the card.
On Milestone 15, you have to look for two cards.
- To find Card 24, sneak into the control room through the turret. The hidden card can be found by the switch’s left side.
- To find Card 25, search around an empty office before fighting the boss. Search behind the door that should lead you to the room where you will fight the boss. In a corner by that area, the card is lying on the ground.