Dead Rising 2 – Off the Record: Zombrex Locations
In the zombie fighting title, Dead Rising, one bite from a zombie seals your fate – unless you take daily supplements of Zombrex. As Frank West, you’ll need a daily dose of this compound since a zombie bite might end your state in Fortune City – and the world, for that matter. There’s one big problem though – Zombrex isn’t cheap. Each pill costs 50,000 dollars. And no, there is no cheap generic equivalent. Thankfully, there is one other way you can get your hands on some Zombrex without having to pay for it. You can scavenge for it all over Fortune City. Check out the list below for all the known locations of Zombrex stashes in Dead Rising – Off the Record.
Where to get Zombrex for Free
- From the main campaign, you’ll find Roy’s Mar. Fight off the looters and head to the backroom to retrieve Zombrex.
- You can get more Zombrex in the looter shops located at Fortune City Park and in the Royal Flush. There is one store per location. Get ready for sticker shock though – each unit costs 50,000 dollars.
- Early on in the game, ride the elevator to the roof of the safe house. Go to the back of the elevator room. Search for the hidden Zombrex there.
- Jump Space 7 Restaurant, in the Uranus Zone. Go to the second floor and get to the platform on the ledge by breaking a window. Follow the platform to find hidden units of Zombrex.
- Silver Strip entrance tunnels. Go down the ladder from the platform, you should see Zombrex lying on the ground.
- Uranus Zone Bank Vault Security Box #999. Get the key by using the Silver Strip entrance of the Atlantica casino. Upon entry, see a huge statue and a fountain. Search the fountain for the security box key
- Uranus Zone Bank Vault Securty Box #673. The key can be found in the Fortune City Hotel. Look for the double doors that lead to the construction area. Look at the ground, there will Zombrex there.
- Defeat the Mailman Psychopath. Beat this enemy to get some free Zombrex units.
- Save Sven the paramedic. Save the paramedic and then go to Safe House’s lounge on day three. Talk to him there. He will ask you for Alcohol. Give him vodka or whiskey. In appreciation, he’ll give you a dose of Zombrex.